Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Gripes, promotions, and omens

Boo. - Imitation is apparently the greatest form of flattery. I find it annoying. Be yourself, I'm not that spectacular of a person, but I am me. Don't be me. Be you.

Yay! - Good luck to my
friend. She's running in a marathon! Go Chai!

Omen? - I was walking to my office this morning from the BART station and got nailed in the head by a bird. It was flying low, and like swooped my head, but no "presents." I've heard that if a bird shits on you, then it's good luck, but never heard anything about a bird bumping into your head. I've been looking on the Internet for this and couldn't find anything. I asked my Ma, she recommended that I wash my hair this evening, but since it wasn't a crow, I don't have anything to worry about. It is times like this I wish
Mamama was around. She'd know what it all meant. Any ideas?

3 comments:

brown sugar said...

Maybe the bird really wanted to give you some luck? That is weird, though...let us know what you find out...

maisnon said...

I've heard that if a bird shits on you, then it's good luck

Yeah, I've heard that too (and had it happen!) But, really, what else are people going to say? A bird just shit on your head! ;)

Swati said...

hey thanks for the comment homieG. oh and that is his real name.. neil is just his nickname ;-)