Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Random...

So I usually go to YouTube to "listen" to music. It's fun to find videos, clips, etc. So, I'm on a Hindi music kick today and decided I wanted to listen to "Dekho Na" from the movie Fanaa and I clicked on it... and then I was taken to this page:


And if you cannot read the fine print:

Hmm... I've watched this video a few times. I'm not really sure if there was anything that needed to be flagged as inappropriate. I mean, Amir Khan does "rip" off Kajol's shawl in the beginning of the scene, and there is some heavy petting here and there and I'll question the last 30 seconds of the video (focusing on the final 15 seconds). But I've seen much worse things on YouTube that HAVEN'T been flagged ... you be the judge:




2 comments:

brown sugar said...

Uhh, I could understand if the song was horrible, but it's cute (especially with Aamir and Kajol). Just don't get people sometimes...

chai said...

so strange...