Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tag, you're it!

Thanks Brown Sugar for the tag, I have officially entered blogger world...

Three things that scare me:
1. Unsolved Mysteries
2. Being lonely
3. Bills

Three people who make me laugh:
1. Hash
2. Ranju
3. Chai
One must meet all aforementioned individuals to get the gist of how much these three make me laugh.

Three things I love:
1. Dessert
2. My DVR
3. Family/Friends

Three things I hate:
1. Being sick
2. Negativity
3. Leaving the toilet seat up

Three things I don't understand:
1. Inability to let go
2. Inability to follow direction
3. Inability to love

Three things on my desk:
1. Cell Phone
2. Jamba Juice
3. Day planner

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Listening to my new favorite CD
2. Trying to look busy at work
3. Working on a media plan

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Stay at an ashram in India
2. Sky-dive
3. Raise a family

Three things I can do:
1. Cook
2. Make great friends
3. Drive a stick

Three things you should listen to:
1. Your mother
2. The laughter of children
3. Yourself

Three things you should never listen to:
1. Sound of death
2. Ignorance
3. Unhappy puppies

Three things I'd like to learn:
1. How to decorate
2. Speak a new language
3. The difference between "love" and "in love"

Three favorite foods:
1. Konkani (mom's especially)
2. Asian (sushi, noodles)
3. All forms of chaat

Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Green tea
2. Water
3. Beer

Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Ramona Quimby series
2. The Cosby Show
3. Judy Blume books

Three people I am tagging
1. Ranju
2. Vlove
3. MKP

1 comment:

brown sugar said...

Yea! Thanks for sharing :-)